Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Labour Law for Managers secure order form


Yes, I want to order the Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service and safeguard my rights as a business owner and manager
 
Please send me the Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service for a 14-day trial period.

Along with my order, mailed directly to my doorstep I will receive:

  • FREE access to the Labour Helpdesk - This service answers my personal need-to-know, urgent Labour queries, with a turnaround time of no longer than 72 hours.
  • FREE booklet: Say “You’re Fired” and Make it Stick – In this booklet I’ll find: Sample letters of notice. Why I shouldn’t insert long notice periods into employment contracts. The legally justified reasons I can use for giving an employee notice…And much more...
  • FREE Member’s Only Website Access – Exclusive access to all past Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf updates in case I’ve mislaid my hard copy.
  • FREE Subscription to our Labour Bulletin – The bulletin gives me the latest Labour and HR news, information, tips and tools I can apply my business today.
I understand that for all this I pay only R688.56 (Including Vat, delivery and packaging) with a 14 day risk-free trial.

The 14 day trial allows me to try out the Labour Law for Managers Loose Leaf Service for a full 2 weeks before paying a single cent. If after the 14 day trial I decide to keep the loose leaf (and we’re sure you will), I will simply pay the invoice sent to me. If during this time I find that this product is not for me, then I will simply return it in its original packaging.

I do not have to bother researching new laws myself…
I also understand that, as part of the service, I will automatically receive regular updates, additions and reports from the publisher, which are priced at R1.97 per page (approximately 100 pages). I’m not obliged to accept these deliveries and may send them back. I undertake to inform the publisher that I no longer wish to receive further deliveries.


Email me for order form


hamster@cashmasters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment